Who is it for?
Being based in the South East of England can mean that we spend a lot of our time climbing at indoor gyms, which is perfect for training, but what are we really training for?
To get outside of course!
We are lucky enough to have some of the best Sandstone crags in the UK just around the corner. We have Harrisons Rocks, Stone Farm and High Rocks, to name just a few, all in Surrey and Sussex. Our aim is to give everyone the opportunity to experience our incredible local crags safely and to grow the outdoor climbing community.
What this course is all about
- This course will be bespokely designed around your ability level and climbing experience.
- Specific crags and routes can be identified and used to tailor our session plans around your development.
- We will use our knowledge and experience to guide you through some of the most renowned sandstone climbs in the South East.
- We can work closely and coach your climbing skills and techniques.
What you need to bring
- A sensible pair of closed toe trainers, which need to be firmly attached to your feet, either by laces or velcro. If you have your own climbing shoes that would be ideal
- Something to drink
- Packed lunch/snacks – it’s hungry work!
- Weather appropriate clothes:
- If it’s sunny, please bring sun cream as we will be outside all day. Also bring a top that covers your shoulders
- If it’s cold, please bring warm layers and a waterproof jacket as we will be exposed to the weather for the day
We will be providing all climbing equipment/PPE including; harnesses, helmets, ropes, belay devices, anchors etc., so you do not need to any specialist equipment.
If you have your own equipment please feel free to bring it with you. All personal equipment will be inspected by our instructors prior to the course and we reserve the right to refuse it’s use if we deem it to be unsafe/not fit for purpose.
Minimum age is 8 – If there is a member of your group who is under this age, please send us a message via our enquiry page as we may be able to make exceptions.
This can either be a 1 or 2 day course. We can travel to various different crags depending on what you’re looking for.
Our prices start from £70 per person / day (based on 1:4) and £165 for one-to-one coaching.
Pricing may vary depending on group size and location. More accurate figures will be available on enquiry.