Who is it for?
Climbers have become a little bit of an indoor breed in recent years and our goal is to bring us back outside to enjoy some great rock faces in the South West.
There are incredible climbing crags located all across Devon so whether we’re down on the South coast, in the middle of Dartmoor or based on the North coast, we’ll never be short of great routes.
What this course is all about
- We will cover all the essential skills required to keep you safe as you progress with your climbing
- This course will be bespokely designed around your ability level and climbing experience.
- Specific crags and routes can be identified and used to tailor our session plans around your development.
- We will use our knowledge and experience to guide you through some interesting climbs that will challenge your skills and endurance.
- We can work closely and coach your climbing skills and techniques.
What you need to bring
- A sensible pair of closed toe trainers, which need to be firmly attached to your feet, either by laces or velcro. If you have your own climbing shoes that would be ideal
- Something to drink
- Packed lunch/snacks – it’s hungry work!
- Weather appropriate clothes:
- If it’s sunny, please bring sun cream as we will be outside all day. Also bring a top that covers your shoulders
- If it’s cold, please bring warm layers and a waterproof jacket as we will be exposed to the weather for the day
We will be providing all climbing equipment/PPE including; harnesses, helmets, ropes, belay devices, anchors etc., so you do not need to any specialist equipment.
If you have your own equipment please feel free to bring it with you. All personal equipment will be inspected by our instructors prior to the course and we reserve the right to refuse it’s use if we deem it to be unsafe/not fit for purpose.
Minimum age is 8 – If there is a member of your group who is under this age, please send us a message via our enquiry page as we may be able to make exceptions.
This can either be a 1 or 2 day course. We can travel to various different crags depending on what you’re looking for.
Our prices start from £70 per person / day (based on 1:4) and £165 for one-to-one coaching.
Pricing may vary depending on group size and location. More accurate figures will be available on enquiry.